From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 09:49:15 +0200
It's not that simply, I had the opposite result. After a long time (more
than year) dairy free I started to add dairy back (mostly butter and sour
cream) just for variaty and I expected my cholesterol profile to be
horrible.To my surprise the total cholesterol rised 20 points but it was HDL
increase and my trigliceryds remained very low.

Paul Sand