From:
Brenda lea martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:06:38 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/99 11:41:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< No necessarily all in your head.  There are some who believe a typical
American
 diet will create all sorts of problems, one of them being inability to
tolerate
 dietary meat/fat well - getting that 'heavy feeling' after eating meat.
 Some even put forth explanations for this (e.g. latest book
 by Ann Louse Gittleman, that deals with copper/zinc imbalance in the modern
 diet. According to her, when there is too much copper, not enough zinc the
 body does not tolerate red meats well, which is too bad, since they are just
 about the best food to reverse unfavorable copper/zinc balance).  In general,
 though, as a person moves off SAD and towards something more sane this goes
 away. >>

        In general i do not eat a typical American diet, and I take my vits
and minerals.  I have not read any of Gittleman, will have to do so.  What is
"SAD" ?
        I appreciate the help.  thanx

Rod