Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:09:55 -0400
For those of you interested in the cellular science behind Ketogenic diets
to derail cancer, I can recommend the book "Cancer as a Metabolic Disease"
which I am currently reading.  A good synopsis is found here:
http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Metabolic-Disease-Management-Prevention/dp/0470
584920/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381154845&sr=8-1&keywords=thomas+seyfried

Paula H.