From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 03:02:10 +0100
>Despite the failure of lab tests to find anything, I still
>suspect a thyroid problem.....

>I have no explanation.
>
>Todd Moody

Todd; have you looked into nonprescription thyroid supplements such as R&D
or Standard Process? There's no reason you couldn't try a little, under
guidance from a practitioner or holistic doctor. The single doses are just
under what would need a prescription, and in most cases of borderline or
subclinical low thyroid, it will make a difference.

I guess I'm with Dori on this; I started taking a tiny bit, and a LOT of
small problems got better. I see it as another (gasp) supplement, i.e., a
food, and not as a drug. If I've done everything I can with my diet, it's
pretty clear my thyroid gland is working just about as well as it will
ever, and so I add a little to help out. I don't see it as being "tied" to
a pill, but I certainly don't plan to stop.

ginny and Tomo

All stunts performed without a net!