From:
Mel Pegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 05:31:06 -0500
Hi

I would be really grateful for any help on this one.  I would like to
reduce my body fat down to about 10%, (as well as improve my strength and
aerobic fitness).  Along with a Paleo diet, I am a bit confused as to what
is the best type of exercise to achieve this.  Should I do lots of cardio
to burn the fat off, or lots of weight training to build more muscle, or
is a combination of both best? Is it best to workout before or after
breakfast?, and how often?

How do you know if you are eating the right amount of protein to build
more muscle? I stick to a low carb Paleo diet, but is there a certain
amount of fat or calorie intake it's best not to go over for better
results? Also does anyone know the best way to measure your body fat
percentage?, or any supplements that would help?

I would be interested to know how others have got on, (especially women)
who have followed a Paleo diet and exercise plan to get really fit.

Many thanks in advance for any help received,
Melanie.