From:
Alex Shvartsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:00:54 EST
During one of my discussions with my wife on the advantages of the paleo diet
(I am trying to turn her from the dark side) she pointed out to me: "If this
way of eating is so great how come no one has heard of it?  I never hear it
mentioned on TV, and no one else but you seem to know anything about it!
Most people know of the Atkins Diet, Susan Sommers Diet, even the cabbage
soup  diet, but The Paleo Diet seems to be a mystery."  Well, she did have a
point, and I had no answer for her.  I would imagine it has to do with
marketing, and the fact that Atkins and others like him have made their diets
into a business, while Cordain and Audette just wrote the books.

Any thoughts?

Alex