From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:13:07 -0500
On Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:35:46 +0800, Simon Lee <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Water sources like mountain springs etc of course would be best. But it is
>no luck to whom like me where it is not accessible.  Actually, the tap
water
>to my house is quite hard and always settle down with a chalk-like cover on
>bowl overnight.  I don't know what these substances are (may be minerals or
>not) in the water which cannot be simply filtered away.

I too have very "hard" water, full of calcium crystals.
I assume the Calcium isn't absorbable, but maybe it is?
I think calcium in the water it's nothing to worry about for drinking.
I like to drink direct cool water.

How the water could "taste" more refreshing seems a different question.

I had a ion-changer working with salt in the house before,
but I didn't like the water.
I changed it for a magnetic device. Now the water tastes good.
But the Calcium still sits on the water heater.

>Yet from my
>experience, such tap-water after physical processing like ozonating,
>ionizing or magnitizing seems to restore their natural state and tastes
>more
>refreshing.  I don't know if anyone has similar experience.

How about "oxygen" water?

A.S.