Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:53:17 -0700
K > would it be possible to get all the fat I need simply by eating the
meat as it is and not adding any extra fat?  I'd like to be able to
just cook up the meat as I buy it, chow down, and get on with life.

In short, yes.  The easiest way to do this is to buy foods that already
have appropriate protein to fat ratios.  75% lean grassfed beef is
perfect, as is pemmican.  You can find them at www.grasslandbeef.com

> I like eating mostly steak, lamb, and chicken thighs with the occasional leaner stuff like fish and ground turkey. Does this sound like a "doer?"

All of those are too lean if you're hoping to get sufficient fat.  You
should not be eating more than four pack-of-cards-sized portions of
lean protein a day.  Which means you'll get hungry eating the items you
mention above and will have to add fat.

Jim