Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 13:22:44 -0400
We hope for wisdom from our physicians, this one seems to be lacking.
"Starch" is an old word for carbohydrates IIRC. This physician is bent
on creating the dependancy/addiction with which we have so much trouble.

My guess is that a 7 month old baby needs no more carbohydrates than are
in Mother's milk.

William