From:
hanni wienkoop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:42:53 +0300
Hi Kristina

lately I have focused to eat almost only ground raw beef and raw salmon as
protein and fat source and berries, salad,
persil, and tomatoes as weggies ( carbohydrates and antioxidants )  I feel
much better now than I used to,  time to time really great. What I should
still do is to learn to eat raw liver for it's enzymes and Vitamin A.
Because I know that bones are essential as mineral source I have been
thinking what to do in that aspect.
In spite of fish bones which sources a human can utilize. I have been
thinking of soft chicken bones. All cooked  bones can be an obstacle for the
gut. So has anyone eaten raw chicken bones until now. I am thinking to do un
experiment anyway.

Hanni