From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:43:55 +0100
>From: Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>

>Paleo requires adopting a "rejectionist" attitude toward many foods;
>i.e., "I can't eat this, I can't eat that".  It requires a certain
>amount of fixation on what one can't eat, as well as what one can eat.
>That's okay, but that fixation takes a certain amount of mental energy,
>and carried beyond a certain level (different for different people) it
>takes a *lot* of mental energy, and for me the rewards are
>insufficient.

quite opposite for me. For me Paleo means : SIMPLICITY and mental freedom.
No fancy dishes, no thinking of meals, courses, no need for shopping
lists,etc

And I don't feel deprived eating just meat and some veggies every day. I
don't miss anything. I really enjoy my meat based diet. Even if I  eat out
with friends I order simplest meals (like steak)  because I don't feel like
eating 100-ingridients meal.
And I don't do it to be rewarded with better health or whotever (I don't
believe that diet is that important) but I simply like it and enjoy it.

So for me if somebody has to force himself to eat paleo he's totally wrong.
He probably will be healthier eating pizza.

Paul Sand