From:
sean mcbride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:36:08 +1000
  Die at 22 like they all did.

Mike

This is common thinking but pretty suspect.  I was reading a book the other
day about a bunch of early "natural" food people from the turn of the
19th/20th century.  I also read that average life expectancy then was about
30.  The book listed the birth and death date for everyone who was
mentioned.  Most of them were living from 60-80 years with a few to their
90's.  So much for average life expectancy.  Were these people particularly
special - no.  If you read roman, or Islamic history that mentions ages it
is not unusual for people to be in their 80's and beyond.

sean