From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 20:18:14 -0500
John C. Pavao wrote:

> Troy,
>
> Allow me to play the devil's advocate here.
>
> Isn't drinking distilled water as unnatural as eating refined foods?  Where
> would our ancestors have obtained distilled water?  Would they have had
> such problems with minerals building up in the arteries?

My concern with any other kind of water is with the processing of any other
kinds of water. If I could find a true mountain spring from which to drink this
would be ideal. As for arteriosclerosis in our ancestors caused by mineral
buildup, this was probably not a concern due to the completely natural
environment in which they lived and the resulting natural diet. I'm sure their
systems were adapted to the environment in which they lived.

Troy