From:
Kimberly Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:16:16 -0700
Thanks for your reply, Amadeus, and everyone else's explanations, too.  When
I asked the question, I was wondering if Amadeus was a vegetarian who was
either confused about what kind of support group this is, not certain of
what he believes, or trying to convert us  meat-eaters.  But, I don't mind
the spice Amadeus adds to the group.  It's probably good to have at least
one dissenter.

"We have our arts; the ancestors had theirs...We cannot raise obelisks a
hundred feet high in a single piece, but our meridians are more exact."
Voltaire