From:
Erik Fridén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 15:43:23 +0200
Dr Julie Sharp, from Cancer Research UK, said a third of all cancers were linked to diet: "There is good evidence that a diet rich in fruit, vegetables and fibre and low in fat and red meat can reduce the risk of the disease."

There is also good evidence of my previous IBS being caused by grains, of legumes giving most people gasses, of sugar causing alcoholism-like addiction, of various kinds of sensetivity to dairy, citrus-fruit, nightshades et.c. Won't somebody please tell all one-eyed, one-track-minded, ideologically motivated researchers to shut the f*ck up!?

Erik F.

Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Looks pretty silly to me. We should eat mainly starch and little
protein, according these folks.

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor