From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:41:08 -0800
The use of intestines reminds me of when I was living in Greece.  The
Greeks take the intestines of lamb and wrap them tightly around a giant
skewer and roast over and open flame.  They are wonderful with all their
spices and flavors.  I too buy hog casings to make my own sausage.  i
spice it up with cayenne  and some with sage. It seems to be the only way
one can get chemical free sausage.  My kids love it also.

Trish