From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:41:47 -0700
From: "thetasig" <[log in to unmask]>

> krosenth wrote:
  I have a water softener that used potassium chloride rather than sodium
chloride.  I am currently trying to get a distilled water system to help me
avoid the potassium chloride in my drinking water.

> I agree with the writer who said to bypass your water softener and to not
use distilled water with regards to drinking water.

Hi, Mark.  Your water system sounds wonderful.  I have decided to forget
about distilled water and to go w/ the recommendation of the group and
investigate a solid charcoal filter - and...  get a bypass for my kitchen
sink as well as a shower head that removes chlorine.

This is a little sad because I love swimming in the pool here at my condo
about seven months each year.  Of course, the pool is filled w/ chemicals.
Sigh.

Kath