From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:23:51 -0400
From: "Dr Bernarr" <[log in to unmask]>

So whenever we are ill with cancer, our inherent intelligence produces
cancer symptoms upon
> which we should concentrate, meditate on, pay attention to and feel, until
we are asymptomatic, i.e., until our cancer symptoms completely and
permanently disappear. If and when we will do this, our cancer will always
help heal immediately, completely and permanently.

Reading the above makes me wonder if "Dr." Bernarr has ever had a serious
form of cancer.  Also wondering if he has ever been sued?  Usually I can
blow away his ideas, but I'm so sorry for Wally's death that my ability to
tolerate Bernarr today is weakened.

Re. the question someone asked about the fact that Wally was paleo and
wondering if that may have helped him, I can only say that liver cancer has
a very low survival rate.  There are some new non-toxic things that appear
to be effective, but very few people know about them.  The Chinese have some
interesting new approaches, and the Amazon herbs are helping....   There is
hope for people with almost any kind of cancer now, but the problem is
finding out what is successful and where they are using it.  Not easy when
traditional med. in the U.S. and many other countries focuses on burning,
slashing and poisoning.

Kath