From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 13:10:20 EDT
Just wondering what's considered too much salt.  For most of my life, I never
added salt to my foods.  I thought it tasted terrible and created a kind of
burning sensation in my mouth.  Several months ago, at my husbands urging, I
tried adding non-iodized Celtic sea salt to my meat, fish, etc -- and boy,
what a difference.  This stuff tastes delicious and now I cannot imagine
living without it.  Also, while I've had past problems with water retention
-- I  no longer have any such problems even though I use liberal amounts of
the salt on my food.