From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:52:01 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/02 12:26:13 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

>According to Ron Rosedale, MD, this is sufficient protein.  And I trust
>my
>source.  He's helped God-only-knows how many people lose weight this way
>and
>FAT weight, not muscle weight.

Is there a reason that Dr. Rosedale has one eat 120 calories of protein and
over 800 in fat calories? Why not add more protein and less fat? I am not
being antagonistic -- just curious. Is there a website link or book or
something where Rosedale explains this diet. I have not lost weight eating
simply paleo and not looking at calories in a long time, in fact, I have
gained -- but that might be the HRT (human form) I was put on -- actually
don't eat that much at all -- but I probably do consume more fat than protein
calories. I exercise (cardio and weights 3 to 4 times a week) -- doesn't do
any good, but I do it so I can listen to books on tape.

Namaste, Liz
<A HREF="http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html">
http://www.csun.edu/~ecm59556/Healthycarb/index.html</A>