From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:45:42 -0800
> now eat only once a day
> (somehow it feels more natural to me to eat one big
> meal... any thoughts on
> this?)

I've often thought the most logical would be to snack
(healthfully!) throughout the day and have one large
prepared meal in the evening. Not only does this mimic
the activity patterns of most people (eating on the
run), I believe it lends itself to *not* overeating.
(Plus, it mimics the eating patterns of many primitive
societies. Not all of them, however).