Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:10:17 -0800
My daughter and her best friend have problems with their complexions
even though they're nearly 21 years old - they eat a lot of sugar and
junk food and I mean a lot. Constantly drinking soda and other sugary
drinks such a gator-ade. Yuck! People on another list that I'm on
told me that experts no longer think that diet has anything to do
with it, but that you should drink a lot of water. What do you all
think?

Zoe