From:
nutritionmagician <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 21:07:22 -0400
>>My first advice for your pregnant coworkers is to read The Continuum
Concept
by Jean Liedloff (http://www.continuum-concept.org/)

Brad,
I loved this book!!!! I'm not a parent but since I was a psychotherapist
prior to ditching it for nutrition, I'm always interested in child
development.  I've never run into anyone else that read that book.  It's got
a very wonderful, holistic, energetic understanding of bonding and child
develpment.

Judy

 Nutrition Magician tm
 Bringing  Good Health to Life!

 Consulting, Coaching, Corporate Wellness
 http://www.nutritionmagician.net
 Subscribe to Eater's Digest