Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:31:43 -0400
Todd,

I, too, follow a modified paleo approach because certain foods don't seem to
bother me and I am not willing to give them up altogether.  When I do it
leads to binge eating on my part.  I think if I am paleo-pure about 90% of
the time I am very satisfied.  I certainly eat a million times better than I
did before changing my eating habits.  Like you, I do not want to become
obsessively fixated with every little food items I eat.

Paula H.
Hello.  I haven't posted anything here in months.  So I just thought I'd
give a quick update.

Basically, the update is this.  Sometime in November I decided to modify
things a bit.  I relaxed the paleo restrictions, keeping carbs low, 50g/day
or less.  And I worked on keeping calories down.  Result: between
Thanksgiving and Christmas, while the rest of the world was gaining weight,
I dropped 25 lbs. and have kept it off without undue stress.