Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:55:38 -0400
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]> posted this:
>>Loren Cordain's paleo diet book is scheduled for publication on Dec 7,
>>2001. You can now pre-order the book at Amazon. Just search for "Cordain",
>>and you'll be taken to the proper page.
>>From the cover & preview at Amazon, it does look like this book might be a
>>bit light on the science; I hope I'm wrong.

My reply:
From my talks with Cordain and seeing papers he's written, I believe his
book will be far from "light" on the science.  He has quite a command of the
science that supports this way of eating.  His book will likely get a great
deal of attention---it knocks so many sacred industrialized "cows" and what
most folks consider the "staff of life".  Hold your horses..... should be an
exciting read!

Rachel