From:
Peter Brandt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:34:11 -0700
William:
 >We could squabble about the definition of paleo,
 >I choose not to do so.  IMO everything Dr. Bernarr
 >writes is paleo, including fasting.

Dying is paleo as well and if you follow Bernarr's
recommendations on fasting that is what might
happen to you.

Go to:

http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?A2=ind0210&L=raw-food&P=R2

where you will be able to read the following :

 >An important issue is being discussed on other raw lists that should
 >be known more widely in the raw community: a woman recently died
 >while fasting and following the advice of raw vegan advocates.
 >A woman joined the fruitarian email list on yahoo. See her introduction
 >in message #701 at:

 >Read message 986 and related followups:

 >Message #997 is a *must-read*--there it is revealed that the woman
 >died while fasting to cure her appendix, which burst.
 >I have not read many of the intervening messages (between 701 and 986),
 >but a friend who has read her entire list history informs me that the
 >deceased became a fruitarian and her hair started falling out (between
 >message #701 and #986).

The woman who allegedly died from fasting was following Bernarr's
fasting protocol guided by a devotee of Bernarr's philosophy.

Peter