From:
Kenneth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 16:52:14 -0600
William said:
"Ah yes, the master salesman who convinced so many that neolithic
vegetables and fruit were eaten by paleolithic man.
And they stay convinced!
If we have evolved past the paleolithic model, why are we trying to eat
their diet?"

I said nothing about “evolving past the paleolithic model,” I was
speculating about change and evolution, perhaps modifying the new if it is
not damaging to the old.

And, again, many paleolithic people eat vegetables and fruit in varying
amounts, even if they don't work for you.

Ken