From:
Lurisia Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:18:27 -0800
Surprise, surprise!  Once again, someone has responded
to a thread without reading it and quoted me out of
context.

Theola, I never said that you cannot get ripped on the
Paleo Diet.  I know people who have.  I said that you
cannot get really muscular and ripped (professional
body builder ripped, not skinny-ripped) if you are in
a state of constant ketosis.

Having said that, I would love to see pictures of a
champion Paleo body builder!

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html