From:
Gerard Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:20:19 -0000
Because when the sugar level is high in the body it can feed the yeast and
it takes over from the other bacteria. kinda like adding sugar to yeast when
bread making. Lots of people are diagnosed diabetic when they present
themselves at the doctor complaining of thrush. Thrush is mainly a woman's
*complaint* but men can get it too.
Gerard.