From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:38:25 -0700
I have been switching to a more paleo-type diet in that I am not eating the
processed low carb food and just trying to eat real foods.  I still do not
eat many vegetables and no fruit really.  I do not like vegetables except
for a few varieties and still want to lose more weight so am keeping carbs
lower.  The weight loss is slower now.

Kim

>Out of curiosity, are you still on Atkins, or have you
>switched to a more paleo-type diet?  How have your
>results been?
>
>Lurisia

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx