From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:21:52 -0700
Rachel wrote:

>> In
>> my view stress and poor diet are still at the root of ulcers and all the
>> other degenerative diseases we see in America.  Afterall, what is food
>> supposed to be for if it is not meant to provide raw materials for building
>> and rebuilding body tissues, organs, cells, etc.?>>
>>
>Siobhan wrote:
>> I'm in total agreement with you, Rachel.  They need to be looking at the
>> poisons they call food for the answers to obesity and illnesses.
>>
>> Siobhan

I have somewhat the same argument with my TCM-herbal-massage-acupuncture
guy: I keep telling him that one wouldn't need "remedies" so much if it
were acknowledged that everything you put in the body can be a "remedy" in
the sense that it builds health. Remedy against what? People are wasting
their lives fighting against their food - along with their families, jobs,
and antiquated moralities, and they want a pill to solve it? I don't think
so...

ginny and Tomo, eating for health: why else?

All stunts performed without a net!