From:
Michael Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 22:49:32 -0600
  This is for Sol also,
  I had a similar experience some time ago. IMO veggies appear in nature on
average, more than fruit. To make up for lost calories, one needs to eat
fats and oils. One or two servings of fruit a day should suffice. 1/3- 1/2
of my daily intake of food is meats with fats and oils. I am always looking
for new vegetables to increase the variety of a little more than half my
consumption of food.

`