From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:11:01 -0500
From: "Elizabeth Miller" <[log in to unmask]>

If you've figured out how to arrive at 'balance' I too would love to know.

For heavens sake, Liz, it's simple.  Go to Dr. Zava's website and give him a
call, or just order the saliva tests.  Once you mail the saliva back to him,
he mails you a complete report including charts and recommendations re. need
for adrenal or thyroid tests, etc.

Most of the women on my breast cancer list use Dr. Zava's lab.  Remember,
you won't get accurate hormone results via blood tests, especially for
progesterone.

Kath