From:
Wally Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:45:26 -0700
> You know, all this started because Ken disagreed
> with my definition of the
> word cure.  It is kinda off-topic.  I'll agree to
> drop the subject if you will?

Boy, I really appreciate being elevated to the same
level as Ken, but I'm afraid t'ain't so. I'm the one
who originally questioned your use of the word "cure".
And it occurs to me that you never did respond to my
question - and that is - do your symptoms return when
you fall off the wagon (I believe it was pills and
diet)?

I don't think Ken (or Todd) got involved until you
tried to re-write the english language to fit your whims.

http://health.yahoo.com