From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 06:08:18 -1000
jean-claude with a smile:
>there is no need to worry but makes sure you bend your head when you go thru
>a door. Did you met your match or what,  that you got so wound up on Michael
>post?

Naw, I figure he gets the hands-off treatment by so many people because of
his "famous" last name. Who else gets away with what he does?

I am serious about wondering why the leading proponents of many diets are
so off balance socially and overall whaddyacallit. It was a large part of
the reason that I grew away from instincto--I could find so very few
examples of mental health/balance in the longterm instinctos.

If paleo is so great, why is Michael so ungraceful (shall we say). One
would think that it would get tiresome to argue with militant vegans even
if one does look native american. Being so far outta line that one thinks
they are ahead isn't genius to me. In most cases our loved ones tell us
these things, but Michael rides on into his own self-made sunset daily. ;)

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft