From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 23:03:28 -0700
Hi Mary,

>They also spend thousands on "therapy" for their child's lisp

Please tell me more about lisping and from whence it comes?

>As recently as one generation ago, my alternative doc said people were
>eating an almost paleo diet. He said he grew up on eggs and bacon, with a
>sugar treat only at Christmas.

According to the British historian Arnold Toynbee, the fall of nations has
usually been brought about by decay from within. If that be our destiny, we
will not be the first destroyed by poor food, but certainly the first to
degenerate while food is plentiful and the scientific knowledge of how to
build health is available.

Let's Get Well
Adelle Davis 1965