Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 08:18:24 -0700
Hey, should I worry about calcium?

I am nursing a seven month old baby.  . I want to know what foods I should
include- I have a tendancy towards too little variety.

Also.  I have always "ignored" my body a little- I am "in my head" or
something and I forget to eat- well, on this diet, it is WAY easier to
forget to eat somehow.  It'll be like 3 pm and I had only eaten breakfast at
7 am- then my arms and legs feel tingly and sort of numb and I feel like I
cant move- but I still hardly feel hungry.  I wrote about this before- but I
was thinking I was missing some "food" or nutrient (someone said potassium-
I've been trying to tote bannanas, and jerky, seeds)  But why dont I get
hungry?- I have to think about the food that I brought with me in order to
eat it.  I just need to listen to my body more maybe...

Bronwen