Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 11:30:21 -0700
You have my sympathies I had a bad bout of sinus infection a couple of
years ago. Like you I tried most of the recommended self cure remedies.
I managed to lesson the discomfort somewhat by inhaling steam and a
saline mist. I also  remember eating a whole lot of garlic. The
infection was gone after a couple of weeks. Garlic is probably the most
effective natural antibiotic available. Based on 'if you can eat it raw'
criteria then garlic would be considered Paleo food.   If odor is a
problem then unodorized capsules may help. It will definitely strengthen
your immune system and perhaps lesson the infection.
Don