From:
Paleo Babe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:26:33 -0400
What I found is that my energy levels are
>much higher and my 'attitude' about exercise is much
>better. Not to mention that now I get it 'out of the
>way' and no longer have to worry about "when should I
>try, or will I be able, to get to the gym today?".

I found the same thing. Also, you don't have to worry about whether what you
eat during the day is going to weigh you down, and whether you should eat
after you work out because by the time you get home it's pretty late, etc
etc. It's great to get to work in the morning feeling energized and pumped
and knowing you've already accomplished something. I'm not sure what I'd do
if I had to switch away from early morning workouts now.

Irene