From:
Mike MacLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 02:20:13 -0700
I'm allergic to avocados, most melons, and a number of non-food items like
cats, various grasses, and penicillin.  The avocado and melon reactions are
just mild itching in my throat, but the cat and grass allergies can get
quite distressing, and I nearly died from the one time I was given
penicillin.

Mike