From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:26:40 GMT
>>I just bought organic kiwis, peaches, oranges, grapes, >>grapefruit,
>>lemons, a beet, almonds, brazil nuts, and
>>carrots.

>What, no comb honey? Pigging out on honey is half the >fun of being a
>neophyte instincto. ;) Celery, parsley, >romaine, and Jewel sweet potatoes
>might round out your >selection.

I forgot - I do have honey.  It is not labeled as organic, but it is local,
and has a good chunk of comb in it.  My wife is after the celery, parsley,
and sweet potatoes as I type.  I haven't eaten any meat yet. (all I had
around the house was ground beef)  Are the sweet potatoes you describe white
or orange inside?  I call orange sweet potatoes, as do most people in Texas,
but when I was in Arizona at Christmas, the white ones were labeled sweet
potatoes, and the orange ones yams.

My initial reaction is disappointment.  I am constantly hungry, and have yet
to experience a definite "stop".  If I continue to be hungry all the time,
and fail to get the instinctive stop, this experiment won't make it three
weeks...

Another problem with the hunger is that my wife eats the typical American
trash.  Last night, smelling her pizza was killing me.  Since going paleo a
year and a half ago, this hasn't been that much of a problem, but last night
it was hard to resist.(but I managed)

-Rob in Lubbock