From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:43:05 -0900
I looked into raising rabbits at one time (never found time to do more than that!).  The best
piece of advice I read in a book was from a couple who raised them for food, and they said
they always ate frozen rabbit.  They would put the rabbits in the freezer, and never eat
them until they had been their long enough that they didn't know who was who anymore!
That way they could name them and enjoy them when they were alive, and still eat them
later.

Lisa in Alaska