From:
Emiliano Bussolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2011 17:09:11 +0200
I'd love to come.. who knows, maybe in the future...

The only problem with cheese and salame is they make you thirsty. Probably
there's plenty of water where you're going so this shouldn't be an issue,
but if you have to carry the water you drink than I would choose something
less salty.

I would prefer parmigiano over pecorino because the latter makes one REALLY
thirsty, and it's so smelly it can probably be perceived by bears even
through those plastic bags...

Come along, Emiliano!  You'd love northern New Mexico!

I love the suggestion of parmagiano and salame.  I was actually
thinking of exactly that.  Maybe some pecorino, if you've ever had
that, and some soppressata salame.  With the bags I just linked, I
think I might have to worry less about odor...

Jim

 --

 Sponsor:
 Prenota la Vacanza entro il 20/5 un bambino fino 12 anni in camera con  i genitori GRATIS (min 7 notti)Pens Compl da Euro 60. Sardegna-Castelsardo Hotel Pedraladda