From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:12:18 -0400
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:47:09 -0500, Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>To Tell The Truth in it's new version, will begin in September and will be
>available to over 90% of American households.  In Dallas it will be seen on
>KSTR (channel 49) Monday through Friday at 6 PM.  I will be on program #55
>and I will post an airdate to the list as soon as I am notified.
>Ray Audette
>Author "NeanderThin"
>http://www.neanderthin.com

Cool.

I found a bit more about other stations at http://tvindustry.com

Philip Thrift
http://www.paleofitness.com

'Truth' Ready for Fall
By Chad Williams
Wednesday May 3, 2000, 2:40 PM PDT

Pearson Television has given game show revival "To Tell the Truth" the
green light for a fall launch in broadcast syndication. The strip, hosted
by former "Seinfeld" actor John O'Hurley, has been cleared in more than 85%
of U.S. households, including nine of the top 10 markets. Stations on board
include WWOR-TV in New York, KCAL-TV in Los Angeles, WPWR-TV in Chicago and
WPHL-TV in Philadelphia.

Pearson Lines Up 'Truth' Panelists
By Mark Penton
Tuesday May 23, 2000, 2:40 PM PDT

Comedian Paula Poundstone and actor Meshach Taylor ("Designing Women") have
signed on as regular panelists for Pearson Television's revival of the
classic game show "To Tell the Truth." Hosted by actor John O'Hurley
("Seinfeld"), the syndicated game show will update the original concept --
celebrities trying to figure out which of three panelists is telling the
truth -- by allowing the studio audience members to register their
votes. "Truth" is set to premiere this fall, and has already been cleared
in more than 85% of the country, including nine of the top 10 markets.