From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:28:23 -0400
On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 11:50:46 -0700 Bill Dooley <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> concealing its ultimate goal. Click, click, click, our freedom is
> nibbled away. The issue is _not_ cruelty, or even discourtesy, to
> animals -- PETA wants to use government to coerce the rest of us
> into becoming vegans who can't even have a pet. I object, vigorously.

And in the process, they are soiling the reputations of people who are
REALLY concerned with cruelty to animals (pets, wildlife, AND food
animals).  I've seen this coming for a long time (as I'm sure most others
on this list have...), but I'm glad to see that they have decided that
it's finally time to "come out of the closet" and make their real agenda
clear.  Their timing (I believe) is atrocious, and they should pretty
much be laughed out of existence after a few more of these outbursts...

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.