From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:53:29 -0800
On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:45:27 -0500 "Raymond, Charles E. x1280"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Another thing I notice about being in ketosis, I tend to be in a bad
> mood
> for the first 24-48 hours after entering into it. I've also heard
> others who
> follow low carb diets mention that they have a period of crankiness
> after
> entering ketosis also. Anyone else on this list have the same
> experience?

Yes,  crankiness and a headache.  Sore muscles follow shortly.  i
increase my potassium and water intake.  After a few days it goes away.
Also, I put out a strong ketosis smell. So i take a teaspoon of liquid
chlorophyll daily.  I know many on this list disapprove, but it works for
me.  Eating more dark green leafy veggies does not do the trick.

Trish

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.