Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:38:44 -0800
Kendra,

Please write to Ray Gallup.....he has many friends who have researched this,
I gave you already his email, he is an activist, he truly lost a child from
the MMR, very tragic. He is an expert, and a  vaccine activist, I am not, I
am just trying to recover one case of vaccine damage, which is a full time
job. I wonder what my life would have been like? You can't even put a price
on the damage the vax did not just to Larry but to me, my health and well
being, our family's health, stress on my husband, and on and on. The costs
of these vax are astronomical. Just yesterday I was at gymnastics with Larry
and I saw two moms chatting about how their 15 month olds both had asthma
and seizures.....and I briefly asked them if they thought the vax had
anything to do with it and they were clueless. What does a society do when
over 50% of the youth are disabled?? Over 90% ?? I guess we will find out as
more and more vax are coming, and people remain clueless. I certainly was! I
trusted the drs.

Gatsby,

The website is www.909shot.com, sorry I put in one too many s last time!

>    I guess what I am looking for is what happens to kids that are not
>vaccinated?

If they are on a paleo diet, I venture to say they will not get sick or if
they do, they will get only a mild case of whatever it is, and their immune
systems will be naturally and beneficially strengthened from the illness. I
wish my kids had been on a paleo diet and had the natural measles, mumps,
etc, the only natural disease they have had was chicken pox, thank god I did
not fall for THAT hoax. Vax are nothing more than a cruel, profitable, hoax,
and the companies that make them, know it.

Did you know on paleo people do not get TB, in one of my paleo books they
said that if they found a HG native who had switched to processed diet and
contracted TB, and took him and put him back in his HG environment, he
recovered from TB?? So your best protection from any disease, would seem to
be a paleo diet.