From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:45:41 -0800
On Monday, Feb 2, 2004, at 13:59 US/Pacific, Dori Zook wrote:

> This is related, I guess.  While I love salmon (when wild is on sale, I
> stock up), I can only eat it straight from the oven -- I find leftovers
> awful.  But I wonder if a salmon "burger" would be good.  Anyone ever
> used
> canned salmon fried in patty form?  I wonder if that would be tasty.  I
> wasn't nuts about canned salmon by itself when I tried it and haven't
> bought
> any since.  I'm already concocting patty recipes in my head, though.
>
> Dori Zook
> Denver, CO

Used to do this a lot, but they weren't Paleo. The problem is something
to replace the breadcrumbs, flour, cornstarch, etc, that give the egg
something to hold together to form the patty. And of course the flavor
is from frying the bready stuff, mostly. Ideas?

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!