From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:35:43 -0700
I have read in several books and support groups to avoid meats with nitrates
such as bacon, ham, etc.  Recently while shopping at our local farmers
market, there was a vendor selling homemade sausages.  Some of his sausage
did not contain nitrates (a chicken/apple) but when I asked him if his pork
sausage had nitrates he said said.  I told him I wanted to avoid eating
meats with nitrates and he pointed to my bag of fresh green beans and said
that they also contained nitrates.  So I am somewhat confused.  I tried to
google some information but didn't get an understanding.

Kim