Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:14:25 -0400
Mary asked:  Rachel, what about Kosher salt?

From what I have read/studied it is not the same.  (It doesn't even taste
the same in cooking to me.)  If you want to read more about true sun dried
sea salt. Contact these two companies for their catalogs, which have a whole
page on this topic and ordering info for several brands.

Natural Lifestyle Suppies (Ashville, NC):  1-800-752-2775

Gold Mine Natural Foods (San Diego, CA); 1-800-475-3663

Grain & Salt Society (Ashville, NC):  1-800-TOP-SALT/1-800-867-7258

Everyone I know who has tried such sea salt has noticed a difference in the
flavor of the foods they prepare with it and has gotten "hooked."  People
tell me all the time how much better their food tastes with such salt.
IMHE, you don't need much....but people really like and don't want to use
cheap, refined salt once they use this.

Rachel

P.S.  I have no affiliations with these companies, I just like using top
quality products and sharing them with others.  Most of the products in the
first two catalogs aren't of interest to Paleo People, but they have some
good stuff (natural products for the home...).